British Wildlife Centre

Today I went to the British Wildlife Centre in Lingfield, Surrey. Although not a place were there are wild animals I thought I would still share it with you. Here is some info about it:

The British Wildlife Centre is home to the finest collection of native wildlife in Britain with over 40 different species from tiny harvest mice to magnificent red deer. They also help wildlife by helping with breeding programs, such as the Scottish Wildcats and with habitat conservation.


I really enjoy visiting here as it offers many photographic oppurtunites. My favourite animals there are probably the red squirrels as you can walk through there enclosure. As well as them being able to climb all over you.

Here are some photos from there that I have taken:

Long-Eared Owl

Red Squirrel

Badger

Red Squirrel

Otter

Buzzard

Red Fox

Water Vole



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warnham Nature Reserve

A few thoughts...

Have a wonderfully wild Christmas and a Happy New Year..