Have a wonderfully wild Christmas and a Happy New Year..

Sorry I haven't got round to posting over the last couple of weeks however I hope to get out birding after Christmas. The other day I was very pleased to find out that that I got Highly commended in the junior category of the BBC Wildlife blogger awards. I would also like to say a big well done to Zach (@nerdboy386) for winning the category with his brilliant blog!


I have also entered the UK blog Awards in the Green and Eco and Photography categories so fingers-crossed I might be able to do as well! 

As its Christmas and the year is coming to a close I have decided to post my favorite photos from this year, I hope you enjoy looking at them! 

Fly Agaric

Kingfisher

Kingfisher

Grey Heron

Adder

Little Egret

Stonechat

Little Egret

Great Crested Grebe

Common Blue

Kingfisher- bird ringing

Firecrest- bird ringing

Robin
Thank you to anyone who has supported this blog over the last year whether it be on Twitter or on the blog itself. I am so pleased to have met some brilliant wildlife-lovers over the internet and hope to meet some of you in person next year! There is only one thing left to say and that is...

Have a wonderfully wild Christmas and a Happy New Year!




Comments

  1. What delightful photos; wishing you well for more happy birding next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Mya and congratulations. Good luck for 2016

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Warnham Nature Reserve

A few thoughts...