WWT Arundel

Hi everyone! Today, after two weeks without going birding I finally went to WWT Arundel. :) My list of what I saw there today is: 10 Blue Tit, 3 Chaffinch, 15 Coot, 2 Cormorant, 1 Dunnock, 3 Great Tit, 2 Grey Wagtail, 1 Little Grebe, 3 Long-Tailed Tit, 20 Mallard, 10 Moorhen and 2 Mute Swan. I also saw 10 Shelduck and 2 Kingfishers that I nearly got a photo of but they were just too quick! As well as that I saw 2 Water Voles that were eating as usual! My Highlight of the day was taking photos of a Robin that was not scared of people at all, as it came in and out of the hide looking for crumbs left behind.
Robin

Water Vole

Mallard

Cormorant 

Shelduck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warnham Nature Reserve

A few thoughts...

Have a wonderfully wild Christmas and a Happy New Year..