My New Years Resolutions...

It is finally 2016 and that means making some New Year's Resolutions!

1. This year I would like to meet some other young naturalists like me and hopefully I will be able to achieve this if I am lucky enough to get a place in this years BTO Bird Camp!

2. To visit different nature reserves. To start with I am hopefully going to visit RSPB Pagham Habour at the weekend. I would really like to go to more coastal nature reserves and visit different habitats to see a different variety of birds.

3. Take more photos and enter more competitions! This year I would really like to take different photos of more birds and wildlife. And of course with competitions you have to be in it to win it!

Finally I would just like to say I have recently entered the UK Blog Awards and next week I can start asking for votes! So look out for that post next week...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Half Term Birding and More...

First ringing session this year and my first goldeneye!

Definitely a Waxwing Winter!